Martin Lindeskog spoke with Christopher Jan Benitez of christopherjanb.com in his latest EGO NetCast podcast featuring BizSugar members.
Who is Christopher Jan Benitez?
Christopher is a freelance writer who offers his services to small businesses. He also wrote a very popular post with writers titled Get Paid to Write Articles: 150+ Websites that Pay You to Write.
Here are some links to favorite content Christopher mentioned:
- How to Set Reasonable Blogging Goals You Can Achieve – BloggingPro
- 5 Best Landing Page Builders to Increase Conversions & Drive Sales – BizSugar
- Writing and SEO Tools Chris uses
Christopher is a long-time member of BizSugar Sharing which he joined in 2012 and joined our Mastermind Community early on as well.
He shares this about himself on his site:
Content marketer during the day. Heavy sleeper at night. Dreams of non-existent brass rings. Writer by trade. Pro wrestling fan by choice (It’s still real to me!). Family man all the time.
On his about page, he also shared:
I communicate well, I deliver on time, and am free to chat if you have nothing to do!
Christopher has done SEO writing for many people including:
- Adam Connell (Blogging Wizard)
- Spencer Haws (founder of Long Tail Pro and Link Whisper)
- Jerry Low (\WebHostingSecretRevealed.net)
- Devesh Sharma (WPKube)
- Steve Toth (SEO Notebook)
He’s also a genuinely nice guy! So have a listen and come interact with him in our forums.
Where to Find Christopher
Connect with Christopher using these links:
- BizSugar Mastermind: Christopher Jan Benitez
- His about page on ChristopherJanB.com
- BizSugar Sharing: janvee3
- Twitter @ChristopherJanB
- Pinterest username ChristopherJanB
- Facebook as ChristopherJanB
You can listen to Christopher’s podcast here by clicking the play button:
Previous EGO NetCast Podcasts Featuring BizSugar Members
The first five episodes:
- Gail Gardner, BizSugar Mastermind Community Manager
- Ghost Writer David Leonhardt
- Janice Wald of Mostly Blogging
- Lisa Sicard of Inspire to Thrive
- Philip Verghese Ariel of PhilipsCom
The first episode provides an introduction to all of BizSugar (both Sharing and Mastermind and also the free tools on the main site) from me, your Community Manager of the BizSugar Mastermind Community.
Listen to that episode to find out more about everything BizSugar. Find out more in BizSugar Sharing: How to Get More Views for Your Content.
Ghost Writer and site owner David Leonhardt shared tips on becoming more influential and why he loves BizSugar in episode 2.
Episode 3 featured Janice Wald sharing her tips on marketing your blog or business online and off.
Lisa Sicard of Inspire to Thrive covered Twitter, her strategies for small businesses, her recent river cruise vacation, and finding great content on BizSugar sharing in episode 4.
Episode 5 had Philip Verghese Ariel of PhilipsCom providing information about his websites, background and his native India. In addition, he and Martin also chatted about their mutual love of tea.
Tune in to find out who our next featured member will be; it could be you!