The first three episodes were:
- Gail Gardner, BizSugar Mastermind Community Manager
- Ghost Writer David Leonhardt
- Janice Wald of Mostly Blogging
Listen to the first episode for an introduction to all of BizSugar (both Sharing and the Mastermind) as well as the main site and the tools found there. David shared why he loves BizSugar and tips on how to become more influential.
Janice shared her tips on marketing your blog or business online and off. In this episode, Lisa talks about Twitter, her recent river cruise vacation, finding great content on BizSugar sharing and how small businesses can apply her strategies.
Who is Lisa Sicard?
Lisa has been a very active member of BizSugar Sharing and is an early member of BizSugar Mastermind as well. She is best known for her site Inspire to Thrive and her book Learn To Tweet and Thrive on Twitter: Learning to Tweet.
A great way to get to know Lisa and the services she offers is to watch this short video:
Lisa has been quoted as an expert many times by Small Business Trends. And she has been a guest on many well-known sites including her recent post The Easiest Way to Increase Your Instagram Engagement Starting Now for my own site GrowMap.
Some of her most popular content includes:
- 22 Places to Promote Your Blog In 2019 To Drive Traffic and Engagement
- 20 Blogging Tools You Need to Build Your Awesome Blog Today
- Online Video Dominates Digital Marketing Today with 7 Trends
In this podcast, listen in to find out how Twitter and other social media benefits small businesses. Lisa shares that she focused on Twitter because it generated her largest sale.
She also reveals how she and her site ended up being quoted and mentioned on Small Business Trends — and how you can, too!
Want to make sure you don’t miss a single episode? You can subscribe by clicking
the subscribe icon in the embed above or on the podcast site.
Where to Find Lisa
You can connect with Lisa using these links:
- BizSugar Mastermind: Lisa Sicard
- Twitter @Lisapatb
- BizSugar Sharing: inspiretothrive
- Her site Inspire to Thrive, Inc.
Don’t forget to friend BizSugar Sharing Members.
Reference Links for Subjects Mentioned in this Episode
Show notes with links to people, articles, blog posts, products and services Lisa talked about in her podcast not already mentioned above:
- Ileane Smith
- Discussion about social media scheduling tools – tweet
- 3 More Reasons You Will Love Agorapulse for Social Media Management
- Martin’s conversation with Brian Peters of Buffer (August 9, 2016)
- BlogwithVK post Do You Run a Self-Driven Blog or Community-Driven Business? shared on BizSugar at Do You Run a Self-Driven Blog or Community-Driven Business?
- Brian Solis: Lifescale, How to Live a More Creative, Productive and Happy Life
- Inspire to Thrive post Modern Methods for Saving Money in Your Business Today – shared on BizSugar at Modern Methods for Saving Money in Your Business Today
- Discussion about online advertising using Ezoic which was also recommended by our owner Anita Campbell in How to Increase Website Revenue on Small Business Trends
- Erik Emanuelli of No Passive Income and the 2015 EGO Interview with Erik Emanuelli
In the next EGO NetCast podcast episode, the featured BizSugar member will be Philip Verghese ‘Ariel’ @PVAriel.
Would you like to join our BizSugar Mastermind Community? Click the button below.