The first two episodes were:
The first episode is a good introduction to all of BizSugar from the Mastermind and Sharing to the main site and the tools found there. David shared why he loves BizSugar and tips on how to become more influential.
Listen to this interview with Janice to hear her tips on marketing your blog or business online and off.
Who is Janice Wald?
Janice is a long-time active member of BizSugar Sharing and an early member of BizSugar Mastermind. She is best known for her site Mostly Blogging, recipient of Infinity Blog Awards’ Best Marketing Blog 2019.
Janice is the author of several books:
- An Insider’s Guide to Building a Successful Blog
- All the Instagram Tips and Tricks You Need to Know
- How to Make Money Blogging by Varying Your Income Stream
She is also a prolific guest blogger and has been published on dozens of sites besides her own. Some of her most popular content includes:
- How to Improve Blog Traffic for Free: Get 1,000+ Hits Quickly
- How to Get Your Blog on the First Page of Google for Free
Janice has been interviewed or quoted over sixty-five times and has many testimonials and recommendations including:
She runs a first-class blogging tips blog at Mostly Blogging chock full of practical advice that you can read, seize and use for your benefit. Janice and her guest posters put out a dizzying array of helpful, usable content. ~ Ryan Biddulph
Janice chose the name Mostly Blogging so that she could share tips beyond just blogging. In this podcast, she talks about the importance of marketing your site offline as well as online. Listen in to find out if she mentions any methods you haven’t used.
Want to make sure you don’t miss a single episode? You can subscribe by clicking
the subscribe icon in the embed above or on the podcast site.
Where to Find Janice
You can connect with Janice using these links:
Don’t forget to friend BizSugar Sharing Members.
Reference Links for Subjects Mentioned in this Episode
- Janice Wald’s blog, Mostly Blogging
- Part Time Blogger: She’s a Teacher By Day Who Found Blogging Success [EP 21 The Blog Chronicles] – Build Your Own Blog
- IAM348- Blogger Shares Tips For Bloggers and Marketers Through Her Website – I Am CEO
- Principles of Marketing: 33 Experts Reveal the Best Ways to Market – BizSugar
- 33 Experts Reveal the Best Ways to Market – Mostly Blogging
- Physical Marketing: The Best Ways to Promote Your Business – BizSugar
- Physical Marketing: The Best Ways to Promote Your Business – Mostly Blogging
- Janice Wald’s books on Amazon
- Martin Lindeskog’s author page on Amazon
In the next episode, the featured BizSugar member will be Lisa Sicard of InspiretoThrive.
Would you like to join our BizSugar Mastermind Community? Clicking the button below.