What percentage of your visitors become customers? For most sites, it is a woefully low number. So if your content strategy isn’t converting, why are we publishing it?
Is if contributing to our incomes? And if it is, how? We need to clearly understand this in order to develop a winning content strategy.
And the best way to do that is to watch the Webinar replay video below with the content specialist most requested by our BizSugar Mastermind members: Andy Crestodina.
The 1% Content Strategy: Combining the top SEO and lead gen tactics to statistically beat 99% of B2B content programs
From the first keyphrase to the final conversion, this session connects every dot. Build a bridge between the Google search results page and your website’s thank you page. Here is a complete approach to making that bridge a fast-flowing highway of continuous demand.
Andy will walk through each step in the process for driving B2B leads with content marketing, from first action to final outcome.
- Who are we talking to? Why do they care?
- What are we ranking for? What are the two types of keyphrases?
- How does PR and research build links, authority and ranking potential?
- What do we publish? And how will it be promoted?
- What topics, formats and collaborators support lead generation?
Learn to be a “dual threat marketer” by combining search and psychology, SEO with conversion optimization, cheese and mousetraps.
There’s more than one way to generate demand for services. This is one of the best. Here’s the video replay:
Who is Andy Crestodina?
Andy Crestodina is no stranger to our BizSugar Mastermind members. He is the #1 most requested speaker we’ve ever invited. Andy is the Chief Marketing Officer and Co-Founder of Orbit Media Studios, Inc.
But he is perhaps better known as a keynote speaker and author of the book Content Chemistry: The Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing.
You may have seen excerpts from Andy’s advice such as:
- Our content is where [audience x] gets [information y] that offers [benefit z] = why your visitors care, i.e., what’s in it for them.
- Do your call to actions (CTAs) align with why your visitors should care?
- Why strong opinions and original research will be your content strategy successes.
Discover How to Implement What Andy Teaches:
- Find out how to conduct original research on topics you already know are in demand.
- Aspects of 10x promotion to catapult your 10x content to virality.
- Ensuring what you publish targets the two reasons content ranks.
Thousands of businesses have relied on Andy’s advice. And now you can learn them today during this special BizSugar Webinar video replay.
What Does Orbit Media Studios Offer?
Orbit Media Studios, Inc., is an award-winning agency specializing in:
- Web design
Their team is based in Chicago. Check out their portfolio and awards. They have many dedicated website experts on their website.
Connect with Andy Crestodina via Social Media
Andy is very active online. Be sure to follow him, comment on his content and share it across social media.
Upcoming Webinars and Replays of Past Webinars
Visit our Webinars tab regularly to discover our upcoming Webinar events. All of our Webinar video replays are also linked from that page. Scroll down to see events categorized by topic.
Do you want to be reminded of upcoming webinars that interest you? Registrants are sent emails:
- The day before
- An hour before
- And 15 minutes before so you won’t miss your opportunity to ask questions.
Visit our BizSugar YouTube channel for the videos of Webinars. It includes links to past SmallBizFluence events. Don’t miss the excellent resources shared there!