Google Ads can be one of the very fastest and best ways for a small business to generate sales. But you can waste a lot of money if you don’t know how to control your ad spend and targeting.
Watch this video to find out how you can increase your profitability and return on investment (ROI) using Google Ads (also known as Google AdWords).
Who is Lior Krolewicz?
Lior Krolewicz is the CEO of Yael Consulting, an online marketing consultancy, where he helps eCommerce and lead generation businesses grow profitably online.
His unique experience positions Lior to provide a unique online marketing consulting services to small businesses worldwide. And he loves working with small businesses.
Lior managed online marketing budgets of over $1 million per month at one of the nation’s large marketing agencies. In 2011, Lior decided to bring these world-class, proven marketing techniques to small businesses.
As an ex-Special Ops commander, he is passionate about being a true Google Ads expert and developing high-performance teams and helping small businesses “win” online.
Where to Reach Lior
Having been a pay-per-click (PPC) specialist for 5.5 years, I strongly advise small businesses to have their accounts reviewed. It could save you a lot of money and greatly increase profitability.
You can get a free Google Ads consultation from Lior here.
- Google Ads in 2021 – How Small Businesses Can Still Thrive
- The ABC’s of Google Ads Mistakes, Part 2: Broad Keywords and Part 3: Automation
- 5 Expert Tips for Google Search Campaigns
- How to Optimize Google Ads for Maximum ROI: AMA with Lior Krolewicz
- The Rise of Video in Digital Marketing: Using Video Marketing in PPC
- Google Ads Campaigns Not Performing Well Lately? It’s Not You. It’s Google!
Upcoming BizSugar Live Webinar Events
- 7/28/21 Social Media Marketing for Small Businesses with Monique Johnson – Register Now
- 8/11/21 How to Automate Your Marketing with Rhonda Wall – Register Now
- 8/25/21 Running a Successful eCommerce Business with John Lawson – Register Now
- 9/22/21 Web Design for Small Business with Jon-Mikel Bailey – Register Now
If you register now, you will receive three reminders: 1 day, 1 hour and 15 minutes before each event. You will also be sent the video replay via email.
We hope to see you at all of our upcoming events that interest you.