Would you like to be included on the “Friends of BizSugar” Twitter list?
I set up the list on Twitter a few months ago. Whenever I came across someone on Twitter I recognized from here at the BizSugar site, I’d add them. But adding to the List has been hit or miss — until today. Today I went through and added a bunch more people. But I know we are still missing many of you.
If you actively participate here on the BizSugar site, we want to include you as a “Friend” on the “Friends of BizSugar” Twitter list.
Here’s a short Q & A about the Friends list:
Q: How do you decide who goes on the Friends List?
A: If you have a Twitter account and we recognize you as someone who participates here at the site as a good BizSugar citizen, we’ll be happy to include you.
Q: What does it take to be a good BizSugar citizen?
A: Participate! Here are some ways you can participate — pick a couple of these and jump in:
- Set up a profile here at BizSugar.
- Submit small-business news, tips, blog posts or articles
- Vote on other people’s submissions.
- Leave a helpful comment.
- Upload your photo (remember, it’s hard for people to network with a sugar-cube!)
- Fill out your profile page.
- Hit the retweet button here on the site and share another member’s blog post on Twitter.
(Please don’t spam the site with off-topic stuff. Make sure submissions are relevant and useful to small and midsize businesses.)
Q: I participate here at BizSugar.com, but I’m not on the Friends of BizSugar Twitter list. How do I get on the List?
A: There are two ways to ask to be included on the “Friends of BizSugar” Twitter list. Pick one of these two ways:
(1) Leave your Twitter handle in a comment to this post.
(2) Follow @BizSugar on Twitter. Send us a tweet or a DM to make sure we don’t overlook you. (Sometimes it takes us a while. We’re not ignoring you, we just might be busy. Give us a little nudge.)
We’ll monitor and add you to the List. Thanks, and happy tweeting!