The BizSugar blog, official voice of the Internet’s rapidly growing small business community and social media site, is now easier to share than ever.
To share a link with your extended network:
- Visit the social media buttons at the bottom of the post you would like to share supplied courtesy of Sociable
- Choose the social media site or other means by which you would like to share a link
- Options include BizSugar, Delicious, StumbleUpon, Facebook, Google Bookmarks, Technorati, Twitter or via e-mail
- Hit the button and fill in your pertinent account information to sign into the site
- Add the link to your favorite post to share it with your favorite online network. IT’S THAT EASY.
NOTE: BizSugar has also been integrated into both KnowEm, the global community helping small and medium sized businesses protect their brand across an ever growing number of social media sites, and AddThis, which, like Sociable, allows users to add buttons to their blog or Website to share content with their favorite social media network.
3 thoughts on “BizSugar Blog Gets Sociable”
I tested TwitThis! 🙂
It’s definitely a neat tool. I used it to Tweet on last week’s post as well.