You can improve your Website with small business content from your friends at BizSugar.com. See below:
- Add our Feeds. Visit our main site under hot topics (our front page) and look for the RSS feed icon at the far right of the “sort by news” options. Click on the icon and then cut and paste the RSS feed displayed in the address window at the top of the new page into the code for your blog or Website or into a specialized custom HTML widget if your platform provides one. You can also visit us on Twitter (see the right side of this blog) and click on the RSS icon to cut and paste this feed into your blog or Website as well adding the latest content from the BizSugar community to your content too.
- Add our Buttons. You can add voting buttons to your favorites or every post on your small business blog to allow readers to submit and then vote for your articles here on BizSugar.com. To do so, simply visit our “voting buttons” section under “Tools” at the bottom of the BizSugar main page, copy the code you find there and follow these simple instructions for installation.
- Add our Widgets. If you’d like a bolder way to invite your visitors to the BizSugar community and to promote your affiliation with our growing small business social media site, a great method is by adding our “Top Stories” widget or one of our customized badges. Simply visit the “Widgets” section at the bottom of the main page and cut and paste the code for the widget or badge you would like to share into your blog or Website and show you’re a part of the BizSugar community.
- Add our Toolbar. Our new toolbar provides a wealth of small business information from around the Web directly through your browser and lets you quickly and easily share links found while surfing the Internet with the BizSugar community as well as allowing you to share links to top BizSugar stories with your readers via blog, social media site of Twitter. Complete instructions on downloading are available through the BizSugar toolbar post on our blog.
- Add our plugins. For WordPress aficianados, we offer a collection of plugins available to download that will allow interaction between certain versions of the WordPress platform and the BizSugar community. Check out plugins that allow you to automatically add BizSugar buttons to your WordPress blog, use BizSugar as an option with the Share This plugin on WordPress and allow a BizSugar option for use with the Sociable WordPress plugin by visiting the “Plugins” link under “Tools” at the bottom of the WordPress main page.
Share content from our community with your visitors and add value to your small business blog or Website with these features from BizSugar.com.