Do you cringe or laugh whenever a business makes a social media mistake? Have YOU ever committed a social media faux pas that offended a customer or hurt your reputation?
Well, join us as we chat about the Top Social Media Faux Pas small businesses and brands make.
So whether you’re a business owner who wants to avoid these mistakes, or just someone who loves to laugh at other people’s misfortune, join us for this fun discussion!
Not a member? No problem. You can join for free. Join the BizSugar Mastermind Community by clicking the button below.
Once you’re a member, click the button below to go directly to this event in our Mastermind Community Forum.
How to Participate in TipTalk
Here are a few tips on how to join TipTalk– nice but not necessary. Watch for the questions in the Social Media Mastermind group – they are bold and highlighted in yellow.
REPLY to the question post – so your answers are grouped together.
- Have you ever made a mistake on social media – that you’re willing to share? What did you learn?
- What are the biggest social media mistakes you see businesses or big brands making? How can businesses avoid these mistakes?
- Have you ever lost a client or customer as a result of a social media faux pas? What’s the best way to correct an online mistake?
- How much damage can a single mistake do to a business’ online reputation?
- What are some tips for avoiding common social media mistakes?
- What was your most humiliating moment on social media?
- Have you ever made a social media faux pas that actually turned out to be a good thing?
- Do you ever let others look at social media posts to be sure you are not committing a faux pas?
- Have you ever used the wrong hashtag in a post – with comic or horrifying results?
- Made a misstep? Is it best to apologize or just delete and hope no one noticed?
Want to see an example of a TipTalk? Check out the fantastic tips shared in last week’s 48 Experts Share Their Secrets to Land Your Emails in Inboxes.