If your blog post has the right tone, we may just give it some sugar. Yes, that’s right, it’s time for another round of the Sugartone “Sweet Business Blogging Contest”, a competition in which we are again collaborating with our good friends at Bloggertone, the business blogging community.
This time our theme will be “Making your business amazing” and we’re also happy to announce the sponsorship of Hewlett-Packard with some fantastic prizes for the winners of the contest, so read on for more on how you can participate.
On their Website, the Bloggertone team describes themselves as: “a business blogging community, a place where business professionals like you can stand out. Read the specialists, share your opinions and sign up to blog about business!”
Well, from the moment Bloggertone members began posting on the BizSugar community, we could obviously see the synergies with our own small business news and social media site where we provide an opportunity for small business professionals to share information and tools either from their own blog or other resources around the Net with a community of 51,000 members and growing. So we’re very excited to be working with the great folks at Bloggertone.com for yet another exciting SugarTone contest.
So, here’s how it works:
- If you’d like to participate, simply create a post in your area of business expertise and submit it to the Bloggertone community on the theme of “Making your business amazing.”
- Submissions will be accepted from Monday Aug. 30 4 p.m. GMT/9 a.m. EST through Monday Sept. 6 4 p.m. GMT/9 a.m. EST (You can post your entries here.)
- The posts will be added to BizSugar by the folks at Bloggertone (look for them in the SugarTone category under “News”) after which you can join our community and vote for your favorites between Monday Aug. 30 at 4pm GMT/9am EST and Thursday Sept. 9, 4pm GMT/9am EST.
- First prize, products and/or the equivalent in gift certificates valued at $350 from Hewlett-Packard for the post garnering the highest number of “sweets” on BizSugar.
- Second prize, $250 in products and/or gift certificate value for the most engaging comment as selected by our judges on either the BizSugar or Bloggertone site.
Of course, we’re hoping all participants reap an even more lasting reward from all of this, ongoing participation and membership in both the BizSugar and Bloggertone communities where we believe you will discover plenty of additional benefits for your business. For more on the contest, visit Bloggertone.com.
(Shawn Hessinger is chief moderator and blogger for BizSugar.com, a social media site providing news and information to the online small business community. For more on BizSugar community how to submit your own small business content to the group, check out our “about” page or visit our BizSugar signup page to create your free account today.)