Hello again and welcome to the latest update of the bizSugar blog. Visitors to the bizSugar site recently may have noticed something a bit different about your favorite small business news and tips social site. Take a peak at the screenshot below.
That’s right. BizSugar has a new look after a recent facelift and we’d like to share some of the enhanced features with you so that you can take full advantage while adding your favorite small business news and tips articles:
- First off, have a look at the new profile section. If you haven’t done so already, we recommend uploading your own avatar (a headshot squared or 30 X 30 pixels works best) to give your profile a more personalized touch.
- Now scroll down in your profile and click “modify” for some more great features. They include being notified when comments are made on your posts plus the ability to receive regular news digests in the customized categories you’re interested in.
- You can also “favorite” and then create lists of your “favorites” to check back with later.
- You can send messages to members you have selected as a friend by visiting their profile and using the “send a message” feature
- You can also share favorite articles outside the bizSugar community with an “email” feature beneath each post or on a number of social media platforms.We’ve also moved things around just a bit. You’ll notice the comment button is now to the left of each article just above the “favorite” button. There’s also a new login on the toolbar at the top of the page and a new “submit an article” button (in orange) just above the story list.
We’ve made the changes mainly (as always) to accommodate you, the user, and hope you have a chance to look around and try the new features. If you have a problem or suggestion, please let us know. We’re always happy to hear from you.