The success of BizSugar is due to our contributors, small business people just like you who take the time to share important small business news and information every day with our growing community.
Here are some more of their stories:
- Carol Bory is a Phoenix, Arizona-based consultant who specializes in etiquette for small business, something we could all use a bit more of in our day-to-day business dealings. In a recent post inspired by a marked rise in inappropriate conduct on the public stage, Carol asks the question “Why are people misbehaving?”
- Cindy King is a Paris-based consultant specializing in helping businesses, including small ones, cross cultural and national boundaries. In a recent post, Cindy asks “How Difficult Is It To Be Open And Truthful With International Clients“? Be sure to check out Cindy’s interview here at the BizSugar blog.
- Heather Dorso is a San Francisco-based online marketer for small to medium-sized companies most recently TRUSTe with six years experience in the Internet marketing industry. Check out Heather’s link to the article “Crank Up Your Customers’ Confidence” here in the BizSugar community.
- Josh Kashorek‘s self-declared passions are in the worlds of business, SEO, Data and Linux. He lives in Rochester, New York, Tweets at JoshAK (also his BizSugar handle) and submits high quality links to the BizSugar community including most recently on the subject of whether you’re asking customers for too much information in online interactions.
- Rod Johnson is a St Paul, Minnesota-based business coach, author and speaker who specializes in the “silent problems” in your business or organization that can overtake your efforts “without warning”. He maintains a blog at WithoutWarningCoach.com and recently submitted a post on “The Fog Factor” to the BizSugar community.
- Shane Gibson should have the nickname Mr. Social Media. As he says himself in a recent post “Yes I have consumed the social media Kool-Aid. In fact I have opened my own roadside stand.” Shane is based in Vancouver, is a speaker, author and global entrepreneur and can also be found at Shane Gibson’s Closing Bigger Sales Blog and Podcast. Latest posts at BizSugar.com include “3 Things You Must Know About Social Media“.
- Wayne Liew is a Malaysia-based online media consultant with focuses in small business, entrepreneurship, marketing, social media, startup and business consulting who, through his blog at Wayne Liew Dot Com, now reaches a global audience with his insights. Among Wayne’s most recent contributions to BizSugar is “10 Ways to Make Your Freelance Business Fail“.
Thank you all for helping to make BizSugar a success.