We’ve recently re-introduced comments here at the BizSugar blog and of course comments and links provided by our members are the life-blood of the BizSugar.com community.
Here is how leaving good comments both on our blog and at BizSugar.com can help you:
- Building authority. Sharing your knowledge and experience with the group adds to your value as a community member
- Networking. Socializing with a group of likeminded people including influential business professionals and bloggers helps you benefit from new relationships personally and professionally
How to be a good commenter:
- Respect others. When leaving comments avoid personal attacks or inappropriate statements likely to offend or anger other members.
- Good conversation. Whether here or at BizSugar.com try to contribute as you would in any other discussion by sharing information and insight and by avoiding changing the subject or interrupting with an unrelated topic
- No spam. Never use comments as a way to simply advertise your product or service by adding or trying to add links or other content that is off topic, unrelated or overly promotional. Leave good comments and others will want to get to know you and learn more about what you do.
We welcome your comments here at the BizSugar blog and at BizSugar.com and look forward to a positive community building experience for all.