Do you have something to say? Tell us how you make your business shine with online networking, blogging, or social media, or comment on your favorite post in BizSugar’s Rock Your Biz contest, and you too could win fantastic prizes!
Check out some of your fellow BizSugar members who have entered the contest already:
- From Tomas Merrill we learn that “Every Small Business Has A Bad Week.” Here are some suggestions Tomas shares on how to cope.
- From Herbert Kikoy we learn “How to Conquer Intimidation When Growing Your Business.” Herbert gives us a run down of some of his best suggestions.
- From Kimberly Crossland of the Savvy Copywriter we hear “4 Ways to Make Your Content Marketing Timeless.” Kimberly has a lot to share in this area beginning with the importance of listening to your audience.
- Francisco Perez has two entries in our Rock Your Biz contest, sharing both “SEO Tips & Tutorials | Search Engine Optimization 101” and “7 Sins of Internet Marketing You Should Avoid.” There’s a lot of information packed in here to enjoy.
- And finally Vic Abrugar shares with us “5 Success Tips for Business Owners and Entrepreneurs.” You’ll want to check out his blog for more hints and tips.
To share your thoughts alongside these great small business contributors, just write a blog post explaining your special ingredients for rocking your small business using online networking, blogging, or social media, and submit your article to BizSugar.com using the “Rock Your Biz” category before our contest deadline of July 30, 2012. Posts must be original and within the proper category to be eligible.
Here are some of the great prizes you could win from our contest sponsors:
- 1st: An iPad3 complete with the fabulous Retina display and 16GB of memory from GraftonMedia.
- 2nd and 3rd: The 2nd and 3rd prize winners each get packages consisting of an incorporation or LLC from CorpNet, a MindMaple Pro Subscription, a Training DVD from Smart Solutions, a $100 Amazon gift card, and 20,000 credits plus 14 VIP days at JustRetweet.
- 4th: An incorporation or LLC from CorpNet, a MindMaple Pro Subscription, a Training DVD from Smart Solutions, a $100 Amazon gift card, and 10,000 credits plus 10 VIP days at JustRetweet.
- 5th: A $50 gift card to Amazon and 5,000 credits plus 10 VIP days at JustRetweet.
For more contest rules and details, click here.
So get posting and share your best small business ideas on how to Rock Your Biz with the BizSugar community. We can’t wait to hear from you!